What We Do and Why
Frankly, we do what we do because we love it. We’re not gutting it out until retirement. We think we’re making the world a better place, and we find it exciting to solve organizational problems such as:
- Getting a senior team on the same page, so they can cooperate with each other and all move in the same direction. The ultimate aim is to help achieve the right results in the right way.
- Assessing and improving organizational culture.
- Designing end-to-end processes that ensure high efficiency and maximum value delivery.
- Obtaining “ground truth” on challenges and opportunities in order to effectively inform strategic change while building buy-in for achieving desired results.
- Engineering collaborative problem solving and innovation among organizations experiencing tensions, which may be “natural tensions” or otherwise.
- Designing education and training curricula, so that new skill sets (a) respond to the organization’s needs, and (b) actually show up on the job. (We also deliver executive education on a variety of leadership topics.) This includes everything from project management to strategic thinking.
- Designing organizations. This includes installing matrix organization structures (yes, they do work, if set up properly), usually with the goal of ensuring that subject matter experts get the care and feeding they need from über-experts, while working for other leaders who are trying to get work done that requires different types of expertise.
That’s just a quick sampling to give you the gist. For some actual success stories, take a look at “sample projects” (on the left) or our founders’ resumes available here for Wendi Peck, CEO, and here for Dr. Bill Casey, President.