Susan May has over 20 years of experience in leadership, organizational development, human performance, and change management consulting. She began her career at Accenture where she spent nine years helping clients achieve greater levels of performance via various initiatives. Her expertise lies in organization design and development, business process improvement, program / project management, large-scale change management, communication planning / execution, leadership development / alignment, performance metrics / management, and training design / development. In 2002, Susan continued her consulting career in Denver. She is known for her facilitative, partner-based approach.
Her clients have included: the United States Navy, the National Security Administration, Accenture, Deloitte Consulting, Corporate Express (pre-acquisition), Tucson Electric Power, Rock Bottom Restaurants, Samsonite, Boeing Military Aircraft, Gateway, Hospital Shared Services, Truven Health Analytics, Tenneco Shared Services, Tenneco Energy, Tenneco Packaging, Burlington Resources, United Dominion Realty Trust, Blue Cross / Blue Shield of Tennessee, Mobil (pre-merger), Celanese, Williams Energy, and Federal Express.
Susan’s client accomplishments include:
- Co-developing the overall strategy for how a large consulting company would position and sustain leadership development for their high-level executives.
- Co-facilitating the strategy articulation of two companies seeking a better sense of their purpose and direction.
- Helping a rapidly-expanding business effectively implement new back-office technology in 100 of their stores and in their headquarters so they could operate more efficiently and grow with greater ease.
- Defining and leading the Change Management efforts for a global SAP implementation resulting in a successful roll-out and consolidation of duplicative costs / functions.
- Helping a high-growth company identify and develop leadership competencies for their various leadership levels.
- Helping multiple companies enhance the performance of their teams through issue diagnosis and performance support solutions.
She has a B.A. in Psychology from Texas A&M University, where she graduated Summa Cum Laude with a minor in Business Administration.
FIRSTNAME LASTNAME Resume Back to Our People